Sunday, September 2, 2018

Chapter 11


Nikki and I made it to his house taking the short cut over the fence. Nikki led me through his back door, down a hallway to his room. It was a typical guys room who was into rock and roll. Dark colors and posters. His room was fairly clean, just rumpled looking. He did have an amp in his room, so we would be able to play our instruments in here.

"How come we aren't practicing in the garage?" I asked sitting down on the edge of the bed, bouncing a bit, looking around.

"Stupid Vince is passed out in there. He got all polluted and couldn't get home," Nikki said setting my bass off to the side and plugging his in.

"Did you guys party last night? If you did you were pretty quiet," I said.

"Most of us just did a little bit of pot, but Vince just can't control himself," Nikki said as he sat next to me with his bass in his lap. Nikki handed me his bass and asked, "Would you play something for me?"

He watched me intently as I checked out the bass, playing a few chords. I started out with something cool and sexy, then with eyes closed (moving into a zen like state), I stood up and started playing parts of different songs. I ended with a fast paced Metallica song that I liked, as it had a lot of bass in it.

"Wow," said Nikki, "that was great. I wish I could transition that smoothly. The guys complain when I mess up or can't keep up."

I gave Nikki his bass back and sat back down on the edge of the bed. "Do you guys have your songs written down?" I asked, so I could follow along and watch his fingers as he played.

"I do," he said giving me some papers. The writing was a step above henscratch.

"Dude, I can barely read this," I said squinting at the paper trying to decipher it. I could at least make out the chords. "Go ahead and play," I said. He played for a bit, with a point given from me here and there as I laid back on the bed. After a particularly bad spot, I sat up and leaned over his shoulder to impart a bit of advice. He played the part much better the second time.

"Thanks Diane," he said turning to look at me. As he turned around our lips met (since I was still real close behind him). 

Man, I felt a jolt of electricity all the down between my legs. Nikki let the guitar drop to the floor, continued turning and gently forcing me down on the bed. Nikki was a pretty good kisser, alternating between short sweet kisses and more passionate french kissing. His chest on mine, his hip next to mine (as he was half on top of me), leaning on one elbow. My hands were around his neck. His one free hand had been roaming over my clothes along my back and side to my hip. I was moaning his name between kisses.

"Nikki, what are you doing?' I asked as his hand tried to sneak under the waist band of my shorts. I grabbed his hand and put it back in a safer place.

"God, Diane, you are so hot. You feel so good. I just want to touch you everywhere," he whispered between kissing my lips and nuzzling my neck.

"You feel good too Nikki," I moaned, as my hands roamed his back. I was slowly loosing what sanity I may have had when I came in here. I didn't even realize it, until I felt a strong warm hand on my breast, that he had undid my bathing suit top that I had on under my tank top. He rolled my nipple between his thumb and forefinger almost making me cum. My hips bucked, practically knocking him off me. It brought me crashing back to reality. I pushed him off me and got up off the bed. "Nikki, I am not ready for that," I said shakily. Nikki just laid there panting. I could tell by his hard on he wasn't lacking in that department.

"Oh God, Diane," he moaned, sounding like he was in a bit of pain.

"Nik, I'm sorry if you think I am a tease or something, but I'm not even 18 yet, and totally not ready to go all the way. Maybe someday. And we haven't even known each other that long," I spouted, as I paced in nervousness. "Do you hate me?"

"No," Nikki spit out (still sounding like he was in pain), "but maybe you should go. I will talk to you later."



Not sure of anything, I picked up my bass and left.

3 comments: