Thursday, September 6, 2018

Chapter 16


I was sitting on my bed, Sheree, Michele, Colleen and Anita were sleeping over. Josie, Laurie and Diane were over at Josie's. Michele was laying on her back, her head hanging over the edge, asked, "K, I saw you kissing Bret. SSsooo, what's up with you guys? He is really hot. Are you guys doing it?"



I was sitting cross-legged with my pillow in my lap. I ducked my head, hiding it in the pillow for a sec in embarrassment, blushing, "Nnnooo, we haven't. We've only gone out once, aside from today." I looked at Michele and asked, "What about you and James?"



She closed her eyes and smiled, saying, "That man can really, uummm, rise to the occasion, if you know what I mean. He is insatiable." Michele sighed and continued, "But they are leaving town on tour, so I am not sure if or when I will see him again."



I looked over at Anita as she was playing air drums. "Anita, what did you think of Tico? You guys talked a long time."

"I liked him a lot. he was very mature, not a hot head like Tommy or Lars. I would definitely like to get to know him better," Anita said.



We continued to talk, snack and giggle.



Meanwhile at Josie's house.............…



The Girls were in Josie’s room....…



Josie had put on a Bon Jovi cassette, to listen to it more closely. She pulled out the little jacket that came with it, and stared at the picture of the band. She sat down on her bed with her back against the wall. Laurie jumped up to look too.



"Josie, that Richie guy seemed to really like you," Laurie commented.



"He said it was love at first sight," She said, then looked at Laurie and speculated, "though, I don't know about that. But, I couldn't help looking at him. It was weird. He was the only one I looked at. He was the only one that caught my eye. And my heart was beating wildly."



"The guy named Dave," Laurie said, "was real nice and really funny. I liked him."



Josie looked over at Diane who had been pacing and had stopped at the window to look outside. 



"Di’, you ok?"



"HHmm?" Diane mumbled, sounding distracted, "Um, ya. I'm OK," looking back out the window.



"What did you think of Bon Jovi?" Laurie asked.



"They were fine. It was great meeting them," trying to pay attention to her friends. What she really wanted was to go see Nikki. She looked at the clock on Josie's night stand. It was 11:30pm. It was late enough and dark enough she could go over there. Nikki mentioned leaving his window open, if she wanted to come over. That was an invitation if she ever heard one. But it was her decision to make. And she was making it now.



"Guys," Diane said, as she climbed out Josie's window, "cover for me. I am going over to Nikki's."



"Diane!" Josie and Laurie exclaimed as Di’ disappeared out the window. They looked at each other and shook their heads. At least she would be close to home, they thought, since Nikki lived behind Diane.



Diane was right outside Nikki's window, her heart beating wildly. She loved Nikk. She couldn't deny it any longer. She wasn't sure if Nikki felt the same but he always treated her good, listened to what she had to say, and made her laugh.



She climbed through the window and stood there for a sec letting her eyes get used to the light. She didn't see Nikki at first, but then she heard some soft snoring. Diane smiled. She quietly walked over to the bed, carefully climbed up, crawling on hands and knees towards Nikki, trying not to wake him yet. He was lying on his back, on top of the covers. He must have fallen asleep waiting for her. She stood there on all fours surveying her prey, thinking of the best way to wake him....crotch or lips. All of a sudden Diane sneezed, waking Nikki up, and ruining all her perceived fun.



He smiled and pulled her up so she was lying on top of him. "You came," he said. "It was getting late and I thought maybe you changed your mind," Nikki said running his fingers through her hair, tucking some of it behind her ear.



"No, I was just waiting till it got dark," she said. Diane had her arms across his chest and her chin resting on my arms. Her eyes were closed enjoying his touch. For a hard rocking, chain wearing guy, his touch was surprisingly soft and tender. He motioned her to move a little farther up so her elbows were above his shoulders and his arms went around her. Kissing lightly, turned into french kissing and Nikki's hands making their way under her shirt to unhook her bra.



Nikki paused in his kissing and asked, "Di’ are you sure? I love you and I want to make love to you, but I don't want to do anything you are not ready for."



Diane was so happy inside that he said he loved her. No matter what happened in the future, it made this worth while. She sat up, straddling Nikki, looking into his dark eyes and said softly, "Nik, I love you too." She slowly took off her shirt and removed her bra that he had undone. Diane felt vulnerable for a sec, naked from the waist up. She was so glad when he gave her the 'I am going to worship you' look and not the 'I am a dog...yummy yummy' look.



Nik sat up and ran his hands along her bare waist and up her back, his head at her breasts. She cradled his head in my arms and ran my fingers through his hair. He took one of her nipples in his mouth. His mouth was warm, his tongue raspy. All these feeling bombarded her. She knew the rudiments of love making, but school and friends cannot prepare you for all the heart wrenching, gut twisting feelings. Diane grabbed handfuls of his hair, her head thrown back, moaning, arching her back. Nikki had to hold on tight to keep from breaking contact. He moved his way to her other breast, feasting on it, before having her lie on her back with him lying next to her.



While he rained kisses all over her, his free hand moved lightly and slowly down her belly to her pants, undoing them and running his fingers under the elastic of her panties touching the curls down there, before moving further down, cupping her....fingering her. Diane felt hot, sweaty. Swollen. With his tongue he made a wet trail down her belly and then blew on it giving her goosebumps.



Diane giggled and said, "Nikki! You gave me goosebumps."



Grinning wickedly he said, "I like THESE goosebumps the best," and sucked on her tits again. Nikki moved down to where he could slide off her pants and when she was fully nude, he said, "Diane, you are so beautiful."

All she could do was smile, glad she didn't gross him out or something. "Nikki, you seem to be a bit over dressed," she observed.



Nikki got up, stood next to the bed, and said, "Come and get it Baby."



Diane thought, OK, if he wanted to play, she could play, too. So really slowly and as sensuously as possible, she climbed off the bed and walked around him very slowly, giving a swing to her hips. She pretended to look him up and down, tapping her chin in speculation. His smile started to fade, his eyebrows raised, and he placed his hands on his hips. Diane figured she needed to keep this short.



"HHhmmm," she said, staring at his erection, barely contained in his pants, "You're kinda scrawny. And you have all that scraggy hair....." Then she looked him in the eye and said, "Ya know, I think I changed my mind."



That did it! He jumped at her, slightly crouched, grabbed her, and flung her down on the bed on her back. He started tickling her (and she was seriously ticklish ).



"You think I'm scrawny, huh?" (she’s screaming)



"You think I have scraggly hair?" (she’s squirming)



"Say 'Nikki, you're the handsomest man I've ever seen’." (Tears running down her face, hyperventilating)



"Say it," He said.



"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK. OK." panting, "You're the handsomest man I've ever seen." Nikki blessedly stopped tickling her, allowing her to catch my breath.



In caveman style he said, '"Yes, my woman bows to my superiority." She smiled, plotting her revenge. He stood up, undressed completely and said, "Diane (as she laid there, finally catching her breath and staring at his erection, somewhat scared of what was coming) YOU are the most beautiful woman I’VE ever seen"



Diane smiled, her heart fluttering at his words. She watched him slip on a condom and crawl up between her legs and positioned himself, entering her slowly and carefully. He had her wrap her legs around him as he laid more fully on top of her, allowing him to move deeper inside her. He moved in and out a little at a time. He looked at her, kissed her and said 'hang on' and with one last thrust, he broke all the way through.



"Babe, are you OK?" Nikki asked, holding still for a moment kissing her neck and shoulders. Bracing himself a bit to the side, he ran a hand down her hip to her knee and back.



"I'm OK, Nik. You can keep going," she said, placing her hands on his face pulling him down for a kiss, to reassure him.



Nikki started moving his hips, his shaft moving in and out, slowly at first. The feeling was incredible. He was big and hard and she could feel all of it. "Nikki, you are so big. I can feel everything," she moaned softly.



"Babe, you are so hot and tight. I don't think I can keep up this slow pace much longer," he whispered in her ear.



Diane moved her hips a bit and said, "I'm OK, you can set what ever pace you need. I'll follow your lead." Though that wasn't hard since instinct and my raging hormones took over. With that, Nikki moved faster.



"Oh God, Nikki," she moaned loudly in pleasure, "Faster!" And with each thrust into her emphasized her words..."OH....GOD....FUCK....ME"



Nikki, by now, was pounding her hard and she was on the verge of cumming.



"Baby, I cumming!" He grunted between clenched teeth and with a few different movements of his hips put her over the edge.
Diane gripped her legs around his waist, tensing, arching her back, head thrown back and yelled, "AAAAHHHHHH !!!! NNNIIIKKKIIII !!!!!"



Nik collapsed next to me breathing hard. She, too, trying hard to catch her breath. All of a sudden she whispered, "Nikki, oh gosh, I hope we didn't wake your parents. I didn’t even think to be quiet. I would be so embarrassed if they walked in or something."



Nikki was holding her close making her feel cherished and said, "It's cool. My parents had to go to my Grandma's, so they won't be back till Tuesday."



Relieved, she said, "I need to use the little girls room."



"It's down the hall and to the left."



Diane slipped on her shirt and went to use the bathroom. A few minutes later she made her way back to Nikki's room. She saw he was on his stomach....snoring. Diane smiled. Just like a guy to pass out afterwards. She put on her clothes, covered Nikki with a blanket and went out the back door. She decided to sleep in the garage instead of trying to sneak into the house. She could just say she couldn't sleep at Josie's cause she had some things in her head and wanted to play her bass to relax and she fell asleep on the couch that was in the garage.

1 comment: