Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Chapter 30


Colleen sat back on Bobby, arching her back in pleasure as he pumped her. Colleen riding him like the stallion he was. "AAaahhhh, Bobby! I'm cumming!" He fucked her harder. She pounded back. In moments they came. Colleen collapsing on the bed next to Bobby. He put his arms around her to cuddle. The phone rang. Bobby answered.

"Bobby? It's Michele. Is Colleen with you?"

"Sure. Hang on," he said. "It's for you. It's Michele," handing the phone to Colleen.

"Michele. What's wrong? Everything OK?" she asked, worriedly.

"K is on her way to the hospital. The baby is on the way," Michele said happily.

"Woo Hoo!" Colleen yelled. "I'll be there as soon as I can." She hung up the phone and happily bounced on the bed (with no thought to what she was about to blurt out). "K is having her baby!" as she crawled off the bed.

"What? You mean your friend Karen? The one who was dating Bret?" he asked.

Crystal realized what she just did, putting her hands over her mouth in regret. "Yes." She didn't mean to tell.

"So, that is why she broke up with Bret. He was heartbroken," he looked at Colleen," she should have told him"

In K's defense, she said, "She tried once. Her and I came to see you guys in Vegas. She caught Bret doing some chick in a hallway and it broke HER heart. So I guess they are in the same boat. We tried to get her to talk to him, but she is stubborn. She just kept saying maybe. So now, maybe after the baby is born she will want to talk to Bret." Colleen wiggled her fingers at Bobby and said, "Let's go take a shower."

*****

Then Michele called the number she had for James. Amazingly enough he answered.

"James, it's Michele," she said.

"Hey Sexy, what's up?" He replied.

"James," she said excitedly, "K's having the baby. Where are you? How soon can you get here?"

I'm at some club in Hollywood, partying my ass off," he said loudly. "Um, I guess I could be there as soon as I can get a ride,"

"Great I am on my way to the hospital. I'll see you there."

"Michele, wait," James said quickly.

"What?"

"You'll never guess who just walked in."

"Who?" she said impatiently.

"Bret," he said.

"Wow. Um... maybe you should bring him. We all think he should know..he should be there. God, K will probably kill us, but don't tell Bret why you're bringing him. Let it be a surprise."

"You got it Babe," James said hanging up. He walked over to Bret, and asked (hopefully convincingly, playing a bit tipsy) "Bret," James asked clapping him on the back, "Dude, can you give me a ride? A friend of mine just got brought to the hospital and I need to get there. I am in no shape to drive."

Bret, not real sure why James Hetfield asked him, as they had hardly ever said two words to each other, said, "Umm....sure. My car is right outside."

As they were driving Bret asked, "James you're friends with Karen still?"

"Yes I am," James said, waiting to see what else Bret might say.

"Do you see her? Talk to her?" he asked quietly, with a sad hangdog look on his face.

"I do, occasionally, when I'm in town," pausing...."You used to date her, didn't you?" He asked, looking at Bret to gage his response. He kinda felt for Bret. If you tried to have a regular girlfriend, that said girlfriend didn't like you fucking groupies, which was why K broke it off, though she never told Bret the real reason why, or the other reason why. James wanted to see K and Bret together, but ultimately he didn't want K getting hurt. So he would feel Bret out to see where he stood.

"We did," Bret said, "but I am still not sure why we broke up. I mean I know she said she didn't want to hold me back and all, but on the same hand I loved her and if she didn't want to be with me, I wasn't going to push the issue."

"So, you still love her. She's like my little sister, I don't want her to get hurt," James said.

"I do. I miss her. And I have had a feeling ever since we got back into town that I need to see her again." He sighed then asked, "If you see her could you tell her I said Hi, that I was thinking of her."


"Ya, sure," James said vaguely. Maybe he could help K and Bret get back together. Little did Bret know, he smiled inwardly...sparks were gonna fly. Laughing to himself, K will probably rip his eyelids off for bringing Bret. He knew women could be a little crazy while birthing a babe.


*********

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! " I screamed through clenched teeth as a really big contraction ripped through me. Panting rapidly afterwards, the nurse checked me and said I was dilated 6 cm and progressing nicely. I thought tiredly, that easy for her to say. My mom and Diane were in the room with me. The girls had come by early on but didn't want to hang around (nor did they need to, as delivery can be long, tedious and boring). Mom wiped my brow and Diane fed me ice chips. 

Mom petted my head and said, "Honey, you are doing so good. Just hang in there sweetie."

"Thanks mom. Oh man, I just want this to be over," I said barely able to get two words out from being exhausted.

"K, you are so brave. I would be a basket case by now," Diane said, trying to make me feel better.

"Thanks, sis, but I think you would do better that I am," I panted.

Another contraction came and I moaned, straining, trying to breath like they tell you to. God, it hurt so bad. And I didn't care at that moment when women tell you you won't remember the pain afterwards from the joy of having the babe. PPsshh...whatever.

Michele, having just got back from getting drinks for mom and Diane asked, "So are you hanging in there?"

"Yes," I said resting, my eyes closed. I could hear heavily booted feet clomping down the hallway. 

Thinking nothing of it as another contraction hit, I hear, "Hey Stickgirl, I brought you a present."

I look up through squinted eyes, my face all screwed up in pain, and saw James, standing there, arms crossed over his chest, his blonde hair all scraggly...WITH BRET! Anger almost overpowered my birthing pains. 

I growled at James, pinning him with an evil glare, screaming, "Come over here so I can hurt you!" I pinned Michele with a look and she had the grace to look guilty for all of one second, then she smiled. I knew how Michele felt about my telling Bret, so she was probably happy it was going to be all out in the open.

"Pppshhh....Hell No!" James chuckled, "You'd probably pull my skin off with one good yank. No, I'll just sit over here. I'll throw the old man here into the lion's den." With a parting laugh he grabbed Michele's hand instead and pulled her into the hallway.

"Cowards!" I yelled after them.

I looked at Bret, my heart pounding in trepidation. I could not tell what he was thinking. His face was closed off, showing no real emotion. Deep down I knew this was for my own good, but would have liked it to be later than sooner. Oh well. Now my sensibilities took over and I thought, man, I look like shit. My hair limp and matted from sweat. 

I asked my mom and Diane to go out for awhile so Bret and I could be alone. Diane walked up to Bret and hugged him, whispering, "Please stay. She still loves you." Then looked him in the eye for a sec, smiled and left.

Bret stood there, half way across the room, stunned. He was still staring at K, her body huge with child. So many things were running through his mind. He felt duped by James. Angry, somewhat, but mostly disappointed, K didn't tell him, and wondering if it was his. But deep down he knew it was. 

His heart was racing, and his feet feeling like lead, scared to move. He looked at K, his heart breaking with worry for her. She looked so pale, almost as white as the pillow she rested her head against. She looked so tired. Her hair limp and damp with sweat. She was still beautiful to him. Her head was back against the pillow, her eyes closed. Slowly she turned to look at him, tears welling in her eyes. She held out her hand......

I held out my hand, tears now rolling down my face. I missed him. I loved him. Please let him walk over here. Slowly he moved up next to the bed, placing his hand in mine.

"K. Is it....God, why didn't you tell me?" he implored softly. He stopped short of saying is it mine.

"Yes, it is yours." And before I could say more another pain hit. I squeezed his hand hard, leaning forward, screaming. Bret went white just then, not ever experiencing this before. "Oh God! K. What do I do?" he asked panic stricken.

It was a few seconds before I answered. I laid back and said between breaths, "I came to Vegas once. I was going to tell you. I saw you fucking some girl in a hallway. That's why I broke it off. I didn't want to hold you back and I couldn't be your girlfriend if you were going to have girls everywhere you went."

"K, you could have told me. Given me a chance. A chance to explain," He said quietly, his hand on my head brushing my hair back.

"I suppose I should have, but I was so hurt, angry and stubborn. Everyone said I should tell you. Diane said too, that most of what happens backstage doesn't mean anything and doesn't happen as often as everyone thinks. I am sorry." I look up into his violet eyes and ask, "Will you stay?"

He looked at me, then leaned down and kissed me tenderly and said, "Anything for you Baby."

Through the next few hours, between the nurses, doctor and help from Bret, Michele, James, Mom, and Andrea, I managed to have the baby. A beautiful, perfect baby boy. The nurses cleaned him up. Cleaned me up. Mom cried. Diane took pictures. Michele and James hugged Bret and I, telling us congratulations. Michele said she would call everyone for me when she got home. James went home with Michele so they could be together for awhile and to be there in case I needed anything.

It was about 3 am and Bret and I were alone with the baby. I was attempting to breast feed him. Bret was standing next to me watching in wonder, running a knuckle along the edge of my breast to the baby's soft cheek. "Sweetheart. He is so beautiful. You were amazing. You made such a beautiful baby...WE made a beautiful baby. Thank you," He said, kissing my forehead.

I looked up at Bret saying thank you back. He then kissed the top of my head.

I moved my head to the side and said, "EEwwweeww, Bret. I am so gross. Gawd, I need a shower."

He smiled softly and said, "Honey, you have never been more beautiful to me than you are right now."

The baby nurse came in to take the baby back to the nursery, promising to bring him back when he woke up hungry.

"So have you thought of a name for the baby?" Bret asked.

"I was thinking maybe Christopher James Michaels. We could call him CJ for short. Is that OK?" I asked.

"Baby that's fine. I should go and let you get some rest.." He kissed me long and sweet. "I love you," he whispered.

"I love you," I said.






No comments:

Post a Comment