Saturday, September 15, 2018

Chapter 27


"Diane, wake up. We're here," She said, shaking me.

"HHmmm," I mumbled, stretching. "Wow. I slept the whole way."

"Ya, you did," Laurie replied, "look out the window. We are right at the concert hall. They want us later to do a sound check, but we are free till then. We all thought maybe we could do some sightseeing."



"That would be cool."



We all decided to go to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for our sightseeing trip. Then it was back to the venue for a sound check.



After the show, I was on my way back to the bus, when I saw Nikki. He was on my bus waiting for me. I smiled and moved down the row of buses towards him. Climbing up the few steps into the bus, we migrated to the living room ares of the bus. He looked at me then down at the sofa at those stupid magazines. He had them open to all the photos of us girls with other guys, members of other bands we had met. He looked at them then at me with questions in his eyes.

"Hi Nikki," I said softly, trying to ignore his look, playing like I didn't even notice.

"So," he said jealously.

"So..what?" Those pictures? What about them?" I asked defensively.

"Are they true?' Are you sleeping with any of those guys?"

"Why? Feeling guilty? Are the pictures of you and all those bimbos true? Are you sleeping with them?" I asked angrily. My dander up. I looked him in the eye daring him to accuse me again, but hoping he would see how silly this was. I could see him soften. He didn't really believe all that any more than I did, but too much time away can result in overactive imaginations. He smiled a smidge...I ran into his arms.

"Diane," he moaned into my hair, "I'm sorry. I have done nothing but look at all those photos, letting my insecurities and jealousy eat away at me. I hated not being able to talk to you."

"I had the same problem. It killed me to look at you touching those other women. I wanted to scratch their eyes out." I hugged him, wanting more. "Nikki, can you get us out of here? I want us to be alone and not have to worry about being interrupted or something."

The two of us made it out to a limo and we took off. Neither of us knew anything about Cleveland, so Nikki had the driver find a hotel close by. We managed to get into the hotel room before ripping each others clothes off. Actually half of what Nikki was wearing had to be unbuckled. His hair was sticking straight out at every angle. With all the kissing we were doing I ended up with half his make up on me.

"Oh God Nikki," I moaned as he sucked on my tits. I pulled him towards the bed with his dick in my hand. The both of us fell on the bed. He was kissing my neck and his hands were all over me, like he couldn't get enough of me. In between I managed to suck on his nipples before pushing him on his back, kissing my way down his belly to his rock hard cock. I took it in his mouth and sucked. Slowly moving my head up, while sucking really hard, then back down till it touched the back of my throat. Nikki moaning moved around so we were 69'ing it. Nikki came, grunting out my name. He rose up and crawled over me so I was on my back.



"Now it's your turn baby." He licked and sucked his way to my pussy, as I was squirming in rapture, screaming out his name, 'NNNIIIKKKKIII !!!!" Oh, fuck, I thought as he sucked on my clit, stabbing his tongue in my vagina, and swirling his tongue all around. I came. It was so intense I held my breath, forgetting to breath for a sec. My body stiff, then twitching as I came down from my orgasm. 

Nikki rolled me over on my stomach and started to caress my back with feather light touches and baby kisses. I started moaning in ecstasy.
"Nikki, that feels so good. Please I need you."

"OK baby," He said. He got on his knees and got me on my knees in front of him and entered me from behind. He started slowly pulling almost all the way out then slowly back in. He grabbed hold of my hips and thrust hard. He was banging me so hard and with my back arched, his balls were smacking my clit just right. 

The combination was so exquisite. I freaking came.
"AAahhhhhh!!! Fuck me! " I said thru gritted teeth.... "Nikki!"

Nik just had a death grip on my hips, convulsing in me, his hips sealed to mine, as he gave these tiny little jerks, his orgasm subsiding. The both of us collapsed in each others arms.

We both fell asleep for awhile. After a couple hours I woke up and looked at Nikki watching him sleep. I loved him so much. Enough to let him go. I had been thinking on it for awhile. It was going to be a bitch trying to maintain a relationship, parts of us not trusting the other as our crazy thoughts of jealousy and distrust ripped through our hearts. I would rather part as friends and lovers, leaving him to his fame and me to mine. 

And hopefully when all the craziness was over, we could see what was left for us later. I looked at the clock it was like 3 am. I needed to get back to the buses, as I wasn't sure when we were leaving. I touched Nikki's cheek, trying to wake him gently.
Nikki, " I whispered..."Nik."

"HHHHmmm," he said.

"It's late. I need to get back. Can you come with me or do you want to say goodbye here and I will get back to my bus on my own?"

"No, I'll go with you. I need to get back to our hotel. Let's get dressed and find a way back to your bus."

The two if us got dressed and got the front desk to get a limo ride back to my bus, then he would take it back to his group.

As we sat in the limo kissing goodbye, I finally got the nerve to say the words.

"Nikki, I...I don't know how to say this but to just say it," I said nervously, eyes down.

"What?"

"I think we should part for now. Just be friends. It is so hard now to remain a couple, and I don't want our jealousies to rip us apart and make us enemies. I want to part as friends. As wonderful, beautiful lovers. Maybe when all this craziness is over, we can see if there room for US." I paused, tears running down my face. 

Nik takes my face in his hands so he could look into my eyes, his thumbs wiping away my tears. His own slowly dripping down his face. "I love you enough to let you go. I don't want to hold you back and I want to be able to concentrate on this tour. I don't want my lack of attention to ruin anything for the girls. They have worked so hard for this."

"If this is what you want. I don't want to stand in your way either. Di’, I love you."

We hugged hard. We looked at each other sadly, then I left the limo and watched it drive off. My heart going with it.





No comments:

Post a Comment